Welcome to our website!
General practice Vogelplein is located in the district Liendert in Amersfoort and is in the immediate vicinity of the district Rustenburg.
On this website you will find a lot of information about our practice: who we are and what we do, the opening hours of the practice, information about observation during evening, night and weekend, etc.
This way you can get information about the GP practice 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
See you at the practice.
Our measures regarding the Corona-virus
- We ask you to wear a mouth mask when you visit the practice.
- Visit the practice by appointment only, always call firts with your question of send an e-consultation
- Come to the practice alone as much as possible
- Follow the agreements in the building and the instructions of our employees
- Desinfect your hands upon entry and report to the counter
- There is a maximum number of places in the waiting room, do not arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment
- All other questions and new appointments are made by telephone
Because of the many incoming phone calls, we cannot always prevent some of our patients having to wait. Do you have any general questions regarding the Corona-virus, pay a visit to the website of RIVM, or call the national number 0800-1351. On this page you will find clear and recent information about the Corona-virus in multiple languages (Dutch, Turkish, Tigrinya, English, Arabic, Polish).
If you have any questions about your health, it is possible to check thuisarts.nl. It is also possible to reach us via an E-consult, for which you can sign up at our website.
Questions about Corona or about the Corona vaccine?
We currently receive many questions by telephone about the corona vaccine. Here you can find more information.